Saturday, April 08, 2006

IM IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it! Who would of thought! I have arrived and people I AM CAPITAL LETTER EXCITED. Done Athens now and seen every ancient column there is but i still find myself pinching myself when i see the cafes everywhere, the euros in my wallet and hearing all the greek people speaking Greek!!!! Off to Mykanos tomorrow for some beaches and beers. Just for a change!
So good to be in Europe, i feel like its just one big country! haha



Me on top of Athens, sorta. Hello Concrete jungle. Has charm though, adds a bit of Charm...


Ooo cheeky Parthenon....


Me and old mate, with the pom pom shoes. Same expression as a beef eater, not as impressive hat however.



Dude its a cat..................... (please note, world famous Greek Parthenon and Acropolis are on his immediate left)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol at the cat comment!..by the way it's who would HAVE thought!!.(.sorry just can't help myself!!)

glad Europe is so exciting...I'll be there in 6 weeks! yay!

love mum

Me! said...

Your seven for english was light years ago now mum. No need to keep hanging on. =) Cant find a bloody phone in Mykanos however so please wish dad a happy birthday for me. Will try again tomorrow.

Love to all

Anonymous said...

I love the cheeky parthanon pic Piss!

Very you!

Miss you guys so much :o(

I look forward to more vault-age

;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of going to greece when i get over there... you'll have to tell me the best bits! it'll be sometime in october

Kabul hostel in barcelona is booked for me and Lara for 20th sep. Yay!

Haven't actually booked my plane tickets yet... but I've got my next-door neighbour travel agent on the case! Prolly arriving in London sep 17 :) haven't booked yet cos Tony might be moving to Singapore for 3 yrs in july, and if he does then i'll stop over and see him. If he doesn't i wont.

That's the plan stan.

Anonymous said...

Not just a cat, a GREEK cat...

meanwhile did i tell you a baboon ripped out a clump of my hair on friday? he just couldn't resist the shiney redness. the perils of being a vet...

Me! said...

Vet or Dr lara,,,,,the eternal question ay..... Cool plan by the way. Dont know where i will be in September. Somewhere in Europe though!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Timmay boy, miss you too, email on its way i promise! Just let me get out of this 6 euro an hour place!

Anonymous said...

i thought u were going to be living in london jul-sep?? i was going to crash at urs for a couple of days before i went to spain!!! and leave you with my warm clothes :)

Anonymous said...

But it's greek cat! Duh

Anonymous said...

whys the Parthenon cheeky?

is it cos you're there?

hmm im puzzled

Anonymous said...

ps dude its a dude taking a photo of a cat..................... (please note, world famous Greek Parthenon and Acropolis are on your immediate left)

Me! said...

Its cheeky cos im there. Chris at world famous monument, now thats cheeky.

Dude, its a digi cam, i take photos of friggin everything. Already used up like 6 memory cards.