Wednesday, April 26, 2006



On the streets of Cappadocia (sung to the tune of Streets of Philidelphia!)

Welcome the the middle of Turkey! Got to Goreme in Cappadocia to find a town of fairy chimneys and cave houses! Hopped into our CAVE with was great! Those things a great, cool in the day, warm at night! Perfect!
Went on Super massive walk through about a billion valleys. Ok not really 4 i think there were. We got lost afew times so i rekon we saw a few more. Honey valley was probably my favourite though. Sorry this means nothing to you, but hey, its my blog!
Next day we headed out to check out the old churches around the town. Was pretty crazy seeing thousand of year old paintings and churches set up inside the sides of mountains. Pretty resourceful huh!

Mum, i know i know there are about a million spelling mistakes.......




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

check ur email, i have some questions! :P

Anonymous said...

sir..

you are getting so skinny.

eat something damn you!!

no just kidding you look great...

miss you matey and travel safe to london

p

xo

hiedistar said...

Looking good chris!

Where are you now?? Europe??? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

excuse me Topher but can you stop putting random shots of me on... oh thats right we aren't travelling together anymore sob sob!
Lots of Love! Come to the pub tonight! And just for the record you should have dragged me out of the pub last night and sent me home! I feel like I am going to DIE!