Friday, February 10, 2006







MUI NE

Ahhh beaches! After the cooler climates up north it was nice to hit some sand and sun and although they were not the cleanest (see mons blog for animal stories) they were still a sight for sore eyes and a lazy book read. First photo is one of a few nice sunsets we saw while here. Second is the club we went to.... oops sorry i meant that was the name of our bungalow! hahahaha there was also a pub called dragonfly but we thought that would be to much for one night in a remote vietnamese beach town =)


Mon and Julia on an evening stroll. Mon picked up this striped number over here

4 comments:

angus said...

I have a swimming costume like that. I wear it when I go to the gay pool 'Cock and Feel Up'. Only captains of swimming can wear them... no wonder I never won a race.

angus.

Me! said...

I heard that pools a beat? hahahah

trashbags said...

What the fuck? That's Mon? I'm confused... AND I'M THE GAY ONE!

Tim (roberts)

Mon said...

IT IS NOT ME! God damn does everyone think that since I have gone overseas I have eaten so much that my body looks like that of a 50 year old male and that I have suddenly thought it was okay to not wear a top!