Tuesday, May 23, 2006

LONDON BABY YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have arrived people! i did it, i returned to the homeland, and last night i went and bought a loaf of bread, i didnt steal it!

So people, i have been here for about 3 weeks now and i love it! I have a flat in Clapham Common! Which i love! My housemates are ultra clean crazy italians who dont speak the most fluent of English but hey, its home! Love the Clap tho, great place to live, not too far away from the city and bustling with pubs cafes and people, a massive park at the end of my street. i love it. AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT RUNS ALL NIGHT!!! AH I HAVE BROKEN THE DAVIDSON CURSE!!!!

Ahh and too unpack was so wierd, i washed my clothes and then i folded them instead of doing the roll/scrunch into my backpack! freaky!

So ive seen some of the sights, Tower of London, Bucko palace, Madame Taussads etc. take a look!



Just arrived! WOW THE UNDERGROUND!



Me and old mate, cool hat man, didnt smile for me though, bastard


Tower of London,,,ooooooo


Ooo cheeky Buckingham Palace


Lizzy opening the gates for me. Told her i was too busy for tea though. We took a rain check. Im gonna leave it a while, you know play hard to get.


Big Ben!



Piccadilly Circus! In the evening, before a night at the theatre!

2 comments:

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

hahaha cheeky convıct

Anonymous said...

You folded your clothes???????????
I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!