Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My brush with fame!

So heres me just walking through this really large building just outside of Baker Street Tube. Some bird at the door took 15 pound off me which i was a bit miffed about, but it seemed quite worth it when i realised that i had entered some super club that only allows super famous people, world leaders, apparently 'dead' historical figures and thousands of euro trash with large backpacks! Got a few cheeky happy snaps of me with some of the lads hanging out in this club. Called after some short old french bird apparently, madame taussads or something,,,


Me and the DL! He thought i was hillarious obviously!


Just before i smacked his pretty boy ass back to 2003.


Just passing on a message from the Governor General - I met him you know!


Me and the boys. Poor Paul, hes having women trouble. I was his rock. John and George were really quite...wierd. Didnt talk to Ringo....


The master of pop. Big man Robbie. He was so happy to see me!

6 comments:

Lara said...

they've got some massive heads on them

Me! said...

No thats me

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

haha ı was just about to post CHRIS THE DALAI LAMA'S HEAD IS EVEN BİGGER THAN YOURS!!!

hope you told lıttle johnny where to go

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

oh and dıd you change your blog tıtle to suıt england or was there always a typo ın ıt

Me! said...

always a typo. Congratulations Sarah. You are person number 2 to spot that.

hiedistar said...

Dammit Chris! Here was I thinking that MSN photo WAS of you with the lama.