Tuesday, May 30, 2006

True Clap style

so here is me, passing yet another day of doing nothing, cursing that i work nights and wasting time and pounds in my local internet cafe. About an hour ago two girls sat next to me, from thier distinctive accents i deducted that they were from New Zealand, im going with the South Island. Seem to be normal, average, New Zealand girls, unsuspecting of any foul play and not really encuoraging any sort of Strange Behaviour. All just the same old, internet, quick chat to mon, Cafe manager sprays Toilet Freshener throughout cafe, kill time kill time

Then incomes a lovely chap. Walking stick, guitar, and general odour of gin and whisky in tow. He picks up his dry cleaning, yes im in the internet cafe....... and then wanders over to the forementioned NZ birds. The conversation then went something along these lines....

Man: Hi My name is Running Water,
Girl: giggle
Man: I have just picked up my fantastic jacket that the lord gave to me
Girl; giggle
Man: i was wondering if you would like to meet up with me later
Girl: giggle, no, giggle
Man: Oh well, i would play you a song on my guitar but i dont think this place has the right acoustics, would you like to walk out with me now....
Girl: giggle, no, giggle
Man: oh well, i just want to say that you are so fine that i wish you were mine,
Girl: giggle
Man: are you sure you dont want to have a drink with me?
Girl: No, im fine,,,,,,,,giggle
Man: ok then , just remember that my name is running water, and i am yours. I hope our paths cross again. Man leaves, taking dry cleaning, walking stick, guitar and general stench of gin with him.

Moral of the Story..... Stale Gin smells better then toilet freshener

14 comments:

angus said...

i love gin.

angus said...

i can't wait smell like gin all the time. or pimms. i could smell like pimms. my mum would be so proud.

Kiwi Cows said...

How can you tell an NZ Sth Island accent I wonder?
Not even I can and it's me homeland!

Siobhan

Me! said...

and aunty pammy!

and chev, my higher intelligence and auditory ability allows me to decipher such important conundrums

hiedistar said...

Chris since when do you use words like "auditory" and "conundrums"? Since when does ANYONE uses those words? I think u were in the motherland too long...

Anonymous said...

Chris I just went on moni's blog and it has to be said... you my friend are a MASSIVe trash bag.... you make me proud.
PS John was impressed/extemely shocked by the demented fish bite on the back of my hand! It's scared you little so and so! No couch in vancouver for you 1 YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Frickin update your blog you are killing me!!!

Anonymous said...

Pss rach stop giving away my frickin couch!!!

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

chris you are lame

laaayyyyyyeeeeeuuummmmmm

angus said...

is this a blog? or a museum of blogs?

Me! said...

Just because i have stuff to do angus like LOOKING FOR A HOUSE FOR YOU TO LIVE IN! and cant update it every 45 seconds with the contents of my desk.

Anonymous said...

Hey man I love the contents of Angus's desk they keep me amuse! Now seriously chris we want a photo of you and the in laws! And stories!!! I want goss!
Miss ya!
Mon

Anonymous said...

hey chris,
great to hear the good times didn't end! what's with the non updated blog tho! get your butt into gear!! want to hear all your trashbag stories from old london town... ps hi mon...

hiedistar said...

Alright this is getting ridiculous Whitnall. You are hereforth banned from my regular blog checks!! I demand a group email to be sent out the next you actually DO a blog update!!?!